As an Essential Service we have been implementing and maintaining strict hygiene and sanitization protocols.
Due to COVID-19 we have put protocols in place in order to keep you, your pets, and our staff safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns about the following please feel free to contact us at 604-291-6666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Please fill out our pre-visit triage/screening in the interest of public health and the safety of our staff. Click here to access the form.
2. We have implemented enhanced sanitization and cleanliness protocols for the safety of our staff, our beloved pets, and the public at large. Click here to access and review these protocols.
3. In order to effectively practice proper social distancing clients are still not allowed into the hospital, our staff will be coming outside to assist you and your pets.
4. Please stay in your vehicle when you arrive and give us a call so we can further assist you. If you arrive on foot then please remain 2 metres away from the door and give us a call.
5. If you have your own gloves and masks it will be greatly appreciated if you wear them, we will be wearing ours.
6. If you have an appointment with the doctor, a staff member will come out to your vehicle (wearing a mask and gloves) to retrieve your pet and bring them into the hospital. Your pet will receive a full physical exam by the doctor, as they normally would, then the doctor will give you a call to do a phone consultation.
7. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently travelled outside the country please have someone else bring your pet in or pick up medication/food for you. Please contact us so we can help determine the best option for you.
8. For payment, e-transfer is preferred as it follows social distancing guidelines, if you are unable to e-transfer please call and speak to one of our excellent receptionists so they can help facilitate your transaction. We are not currently accepting cash.
The wonderful staff here at Hastings Vet is here to help you and your pets, and make this process as easy and comfortable as possible for everyone.